If you’d like to learn more about foundation repair and maintenance, then take a look at these helpful websites and articles. Contact the foundation repair and drainage correction professionals at Structured Foundation Repairs. Call (972) 484-1200 today.
- For tips on hiring a foundation repair company, take a look at this page from Foundation Repair Network.
- Are you unsure how to handle a wet or damp basement? Here are some pointers on how to detect the source of your leaky basement from the National Association for Waterproofing and Structural Repair Contractors.
- Foundation damage throughout Texas is often caused by expansive soil. Read this page from Geology.com to learn more.
- There are a number of different foundation types that your home can be built on. To learn about the differences, visit this page from Raised Floor Living.
- For more information about pile foundations, visit this helpful page from Structured Foundation’s Website.
- Take a look at this article from House Logic to learn about some of the signs of drainage related foundation problems.
- While too much water near your foundation can be disastrous, too little water can be just as bad. Take a look at this blog post to learn more.